Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Champs League Reaction Match Days 9 & 10



CLICK ON THE IMAGE TO RELIVE HISTORY
My predictions took a Zidane headbutt to the chest on match days 9 & 10. I went 7-9 to headbutt my total to 49-31 and my accuracy rating down from 66% to 61%. Still not bad, but these match days were not my best.

Impressive teams: Werder Bremen- I hate to say I told you so but... (see other posts)
Celtic- they wanted it more over Man United
Benfica- can knock United out on the last match day again
Liverpool- Gerrard is on top of his game now... watch out
AEK Athens Pizza Express- I just wanted to show off my nick name for them. Impressive win over Milan. They could win the group over Milan if Milan slip to Lille and AEK beat Anderlecht.
Barca- Did what they had to do. Now they HAVE to beat Bremen

Dissapointments: Hamburg: 0 points from 5 matches... Ouch
Roma- you lost to Shahktar... enough said.
Chelsea- cinderella just put her slipper on at your expense.
MAN UNITED- I've been waiting to vent on this one. You can't lose that game. I know that Nakamura's free kick never should have happened because Jirosik took a dive, but Saha absolutely choked. Not only did he miss the penalty, but he missed a one on one with the keeper because he thought he was offside. Louis, no flag was up. You gotta pay attention to that. Now that Sir Alex has officially appointed C-Ron to take all of the penalties, Saha can now focus on just being the Ruud replacement (or lack thereof).

No comments: